Stoke City - The English Thread

Moryo

[Quite right, Jolly Roger - it is easy to offend people from different cultures with a simple, misplaced word.

English humour is very sarcastic and ironic which can be interpreted wrongly or literally causing offence. I think we are doing ok so far - you guys have been very welcoming except the Arsenal retard, has he been banned because I miss him already. Right, now that the foreplay is over shall we get down to business. What are the ladies like

Monty Python <3

Is there an estimation as to how many Stoke fans will arrive to Israel?

Very hard to judge at this stage my friend because the club hasn't given out details of the official travel package yet. Some people will make a little holiday out of it and others will find cheaper budget flights. I would be surprised if it was less than 500

It looks like we have signed palacios from Tottenham, I hope your players will be prepared for a physical battle! :) He's a midfield destroyer!

If you like the British humour, there are plenty of things we can recommend for you to watch (if you haven't already) such as Peep Show, An Idiot Abroad, the inbetweeners.

It looks like we have signed palacios from Tottenham, I hope your players will be prepared for a physical battle! :) He's a midfield destroyer!

If you like the British humour, there are plenty of things we can recommend for you to watch (if you haven't already) such as Peep Show, An Idiot Abroad, the inbetweeners.

Oh man, dam it i hated him in the spurs :\ and now hes in stoke? that honduras guy will never leave england ? :\

Jolly, if you canm get into Wetherspoon in Stoke Town, I'll buy you a drink, it's only fair, it will cost me about £2 for my travel to the home game :D

Wow, how come you really dislike Palacios?

Hes a tough guy with no talent, hes losing the ball to many times, hes passess are horrible and more.

He'll fit in well here then!!

You will probably ahte our style, but it's efficient, and wins us games, especially playing against teams with no physical presence like Arsenal.

The only teams that seem to handle us relativelye aily are man utd and Chelsea, who both can also play very physical football.

Jolly, if you canm get into Wetherspoon in Stoke Town, I'll buy you a drink, it's only fair, it will cost me about £2 for my travel to the home game :D

Wow, how come you really dislike Palacios?

that was my next question to come.... is that a decent price for a pint of Guinness?

you stoke fans already bought me beers when england played here

but ill take you up on that one (:

i'm trying to arrange to go to both kiev and stoke

though id like to go to stoke more, even before this forum thread, it is a much more expensive trip

Roger, what's the weather like in Tel-Aviv in November - T-shirts or jackets

Usually 20-15c, its realy hot in israel, theres no actual "winter" in israel, and its still hot in November.

T-Shirts for sure :)

No wonder my supermarket tomatoes and strawberries come from Israel all year round. Bring a big coat to Stoke - on 20th October it will probably be snowing. Only joking, it didn't start snowing last year until November. I would guess it will be raining anyway and about 6C :D

No wonder my supermarket tomatoes and strawberries come from Israel all year round. Bring a big coat to Stoke - on 20th October it will probably be snowing. Only joking, it didn't start snowing last year until November. I would guess it will be raining anyway and about 6C :D

Holly shit!!!

Our bodies can't process this kind of coldness!!

anyway, how near by is liverpool or manchester, and is there any night life in these cities?

I'm liking you more than the french already, they send us all their crap wine and keep the best for themselves. Tell me more about your local beers and most popular global brands - Amstel? Heineken? Carlsberg? The usual global piss?