Stoke City - The English Thread

Moryo

yd5n2ihixntz.png

מי שתוהה איך האנגלים הצליחו להגיע לליגה האירופית למרות שסיימו במקום ה-13 בפרמייר ליג, התשובה נמצאת בגמר הגביע, שם הפסידו למנצ'סטר סיטי בוומבלי, יצאו בלי התואר, אבל עם כרטיס נדיר למפעל מחוץ לגבולות הממלכה. המנג'ר טוני פוליס העמיד סגל לא רע לעונה החדשה ויש לו כמה שפנים בכובע. הקשר האירי רורי דלאפ צבר אשתקד את המוניטין שלו דרך זריקות החוץ הארוכות שלו לעבר החלוצים, שהיו מסתיימים ביופי של אסיסטים. מעבר לכך יש שם את ג'ונתן וודגייט, שמאז ימיו בריאל מדריד החל בדעיכה שהסתיימה הקיץ בהגעה למועדון מטוטנהאם. שם מעניין נוסף הוא מת'יו אפסון הוותיק ששיחק בעברו בארסנל והגיע הקיץ מווסטהאם. בפן היותר צעיר, כדאי לשים לב לכשרון דייגו אריסמנדי, שאחרי שנת השאלה בבארנסלי, יחזור בשביל לנסות ולהרשים את הסקאוטים ביציעים. סטוק משחקת באצטדיון "בריטניה" המכיל 28,384 מושבים, שצפויים להיות מלאים גם במשחק מול מכבי תל אביב.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello stoke fans,

This thread will be ENGLISH ONLY, you are welcome to post here and ask questions about Maccabi, and the great city of Tel aviv.

p.s: please approve the user "gsg", that's me :]

Welcome Stoke fans,

I've also joined your forum, please approve me (maccabiunited).

It will be very exciting to visit the Britannia stadium. For me it will the first time in a football match in the UK in a venue other than Old Trafford (been there three times before).

Hello

As you may know, There is an ongoing Israeli-Arab conflict. This conflict has taken its toll on the citizens of Israel, the Palestinians and the Arabs.

This conflict had greatly affected the Israeli economy as we must help the Palestinians with funds and a big part of our budget goes to the army.

As a result, you may see unusual things in our home stadium:

A cup of a unique israeli drink, made out of 80% water and 20% cola will cost you 10 NIS.

A hotdog that was made few months ago will cost you 20 NIS.

A Pretzel from last season will cost 10 NIS as well.

However, there is a way around this:

Before the game you can go to the nearest Kiosk and buy 6 Tropiot in 10 NIS. It's not the same but it's cheaper!

three (pretty fresh, though different kind) of Pretzels will cost you 10 NIS, sometimes they sell them near the kiosks.

A Hot Dog in the nearest kiosk, after the game, will cost you 10 NIS.

So My suggestion:

1. Buy the Tropiots

2. Be patient and wait after the game!!!!!! and only then buy food

have fun

if you need any additional info private messege me

מה מה השגעונות האלה בקיצור???

יאללה שתחררו כבר עם הזיוני מוח שלכם יאידיוטים

שגעונות???

יש פה אוהדים מאנגליה שהם פרו ישראלים. אז במקום לנתק תקשר איתם צריך לפתח אותו כמה שיותר. למעננו ולמען המדינה.

ובמקום לרדת פה על החבר'ה שעושים את זה תתחיל לעזור להם. אחרכך בוכים שאנשים מחו"ל באים להפגין בנעלין ובלעין. הנה יש לך הזדמנות לשנות דעת קהל כדי שהם יבינו מה האמת, ויראו שכל מה שמציגים להם בתקשורת זה בולשיט אחד גדול. אז לך על זה..

Hello

As you may know, There is an ongoing Israeli-Arab conflict. This conflict has taken its toll on the citizens of Israel, the Palestinians and the Arabs.

This conflict had greatly affected the Israeli economy as we must help the Palestinians with funds and a big part of our budget goes to the army.

As a result, you may see unusual things in our home stadium:

A cup of a unique israeli drink, made out of 80% water and 20% cola will cost you 10 NIS.

A hotdog that was made few months ago will cost you 20 NIS.

A Pretzel from last season will cost 10 NIS as well.

However, there is a way around this:

Before the game you can go to the nearest Kiosk and buy 6 Tropiot in 10 NIS. It's not the same but it's cheaper!

three (pretty fresh, though different kind) of Pretzels will cost you 10 NIS, sometimes they sell them near the kiosks.

A Hot Dog in the nearest kiosk, after the game, will cost you 10 NIS.

So My suggestion:

1. Buy the Tropiots

2. Be patient and wait after the game!!!!!! and only then buy food

have fun

if you need any additional info private messege me

also give bottles to fredi bottels and buy 3kasata at 10NIS

the seller wil say SHALOSH BE ESER,SHALOSH KASATA BE ESER

Welcome Stoke fans! :)

We can't wait visit your impressive home stadium, and you'll be more than welcome in Tel Aviv, which is one of the greatest cities in Europe.

Let's put it this way: Amsterdan, Berlin, Barcelona& Tel Aviv.

Same level of Night clubs, bars, restaurants, plus a fantastic beaches and beautiful bitches!

weed is still illeagal, but hey, we didn't say Israel is perfect;)

Hello!! :)

It's a bit weird with everything being on the wrong side of the page ;)

I will be the first to admit, I was very disappointed with the draw at first, I didn't get the chance to see the mighty Potters away in Europe in the qualifying stages, and I was hoping for some close Western European games that I could drive to, like Club Brugge (If you ever get the chance to go to Brugge, don't pass it up, it is an amazing place). Maybe you all felt the same, maybe after some more reputable opposition?

I have quickly changed my mind though, it's a great group, it should be exciting with all teams having a good chance to progress.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm coming to Tel-Aviv, due to the costs, Istanbul is so much cheaper, and I'm poor! but I look forwards to meeting some of you when you come to Stoke-On-Trent!

I was reading some of your posts earlier on Google Translate, mainly that thread about the teams in the group, and some shocking posts about how dangerous Turkey could be for you, i wish you all the luck. There are some going on about seeing otehr clubs though.

Chelsea was mentioned, in the Champions league, you would probably get tickets, but London is a VERY expensive place to stay, and trains fron london to Stoke are about £40, or if you get the slow train, about £15.

Somebody also mentioned the Manchester Derby, this would be very expensive, but I doubt that anybody will be able to get a ticket, Old Trafford is nearly always sold out, with waiting lists. You also don't want to go and watch them wankers!!!!

Your fans that have ventured onto our forum have been very friendly and welcoming, and it seems as though you all are.

Enjoy your trip to Stoke-On-Trent!!

This is what you have to look forwards to

;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YaB79GjuyM

Hello!! :)

It's a bit weird with everything being on the wrong side of the page ;)

I will be the first to admit, I was very disappointed with the draw at first, I didn't get the chance to see the mighty Potters away in Europe in the qualifying stages, and I was hoping for some close Western European games that I could drive to, like Club Brugge (If you ever get the chance to go to Brugge, don't pass it up, it is an amazing place). Maybe you all felt the same, maybe after some more reputable opposition?

I have quickly changed my mind though, it's a great group, it should be exciting with all teams having a good chance to progress.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm coming to Tel-Aviv, due to the costs, Istanbul is so much cheaper, and I'm poor! but I look forwards to meeting some of you when you come to Stoke-On-Trent!

I was reading some of your posts earlier on Google Translate, mainly that thread about the teams in the group, and some shocking posts about how dangerous Turkey could be for you, i wish you all the luck. There are some going on about seeing otehr clubs though.

Chelsea was mentioned, in the Champions league, you would probably get tickets, but London is a VERY expensive place to stay, and trains fron london to Stoke are about £40, or if you get the slow train, about £15.

Somebody also mentioned the Manchester Derby, this would be very expensive, but I doubt that anybody will be able to get a ticket, Old Trafford is nearly always sold out, with waiting lists. You also don't want to go and watch them wankers!!!!

Your fans that have ventured onto our forum have been very friendly and welcoming, and it seems as though you all are.

Enjoy your trip to Stoke-On-Trent!!

This is what you have to look forwards to

;)

and... This is what you have to look forwards to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrlL4kwrhVM