worcesterpotter

משתמשים רשומים
  • Last visited

1. Doesn't every team have hooligans? Still you should not call or class us all as the same as we are not. Love football!
  2. Its good to know that we are all getting along very well on the threads!
  3. But we always beat West Brom! :yahoo Do Maccabi have a side that every season you get 3 poinst from?:
  4. Most Clubs have a "hooligan"element, but I would very much doubt any problems at all for visiting Maccabi Fans.We have had no troubles with Hajduck or Thun....We used to have a bit of a reputation but happily it seems to have quietened down[
  5. We do have some special chants...."Delilah"the song by Tom Jones is a famous Stoke only chant for many years.Most of the players have their own individual chants too.....Oh and then their is the "Bread" song which is....strange but funny!
  6. Yes we do play some direct football, with Rory Delap & his throw in's being very very popular!We do however have a couple of very good wingers, and also our small and gentle central defenders do score from set peices.If you see any highlights of our Cup Semi Final against Bolton then we can play some very good passing football.The thing is with Stoke City that Tony Pulis always wants his sides to work hard, and that we do!:
  7. Tricky that....Our City Rivals are Port Vale, who play in the 3rd Division.Not so long ago we were both in the same lower Division (and some fans forget this...just how we have progressed!) In the Premiership, I would say that we dont have a particular rival. Manchester United are not popular due to some differences in the 1970s.
  8. Nice shot of your Stadium. Wi Fi over here should be no problem at all...and seeing as you sell Bass on Draught,have lovely weather, if you tell us Stoke fans that you have an Oatcake shop then its sounds like perfection!!(an oatcake is a local food delicacy, which is beautiful with cheese & tomato)
  9. Maccabi IS Basketball!...I have seen European footage on Youtube & very impressed (mind you I used to play when I lived in Stoke) Still...all this talk of drink.Gentlemen of tel Aviv, you need to try a good pint of Pedigree or Bass when your in town!
  10. You will get the big 4 (Man Utd,Liverpool,Chelsea....erm Arsenal) to be the most well supported English Clubs all over the World.Stoke City are no where near as popular & with our style of football not really liked by some fansover here. Still, as our chant goes (alas without the fireworks)We are Stoke City,and we play how we want!
  11. Good Afternoon 12th Players....Another Stoke City fan to join your board & chat about our forth coming games.Thanks to the Maccabi fans who have joined our Oatcake Forum and said hello, you have been all very friendly! Of all the away games that I want to visit then Tel Aviv would be the one. I saw a question asking who of our players you should look out for? If he is fit and playing, Jermaine Pennant and Matt Etherington are playing well at the moment, and remember all of our defence could easily play in your basketball team!

הודעה חשובה

בשימוש אתר זה אתה מסכים לתנאים הללו תנאי השימוש.