עיקרי ההסכם בפירוט (יענה על הרבה שאלות):
• The settlement agreement covers the sporting seasons 2018/19, 2019/20 and 2020/21.
• Maccabi Tel Aviv FC undertakes to reach full break-even compliance by monitoring period 2020/21 (i.e. reporting periods ending in 2018, 2019 and 2020).
• Maccabi Tel Aviv FC agrees to report a maximum break-even deficit of €20m for the financial year ending in 2018 and €10m in financial year ending in 2019.
• Maccabi Tel Aviv FC agrees that, for the financial year ending in 2019 the employee benefit expenses to revenue ratio is restricted.
• Maccabi Tel Aviv FC agrees to pay a total amount up to €1m, which will be withheld from any revenues it earns from participating in UEFA competitions commencing in season 2017/18. Of this amount, €200,000 shall be paid in full, irrespective of any early exit from the settlement regime. Payment of the remaining €800,000 is conditional and may be withheld in certain circumstances depending on the club's compliance with the operational and financial measures imposed in the settlement agreement.
• Maccabi Tel Aviv FC accepts that it will be subject to a limitation on the number of players that it may include on the A list for the purposes of participation in UEFA competitions. Specifically, for season 2018/19, it may only register a maximum of 22 players on the A list, instead of the potential maximum of 25 as foreseen in the relevant competition regulations.
• Maccabi Tel Aviv FC accepts, for the duration of the settlement agreement, a calculated limitation on the number of new registrations it may include within its A list for the purposes of participation in UEFA competitions. This calculation is based on the club's net transfer position in each respective registration period covered by the agreement. Such restriction will be lifted as for seasons 2019/20 and 2020/21 if the club fulfils the operational and financial measures agreed with the UEFA CFCB.